Get in control of your inventory with Wasp Inventory Control – the complete inventory tracking system for small business. Increase the value of your business, satisfy your customers and create more freedom in your life with Inventory Control.
Wasp Inventory Control will help you eliminate common inventory problems including:
- Costly end of year inventory write-offs
- Inaccurate inventory counts resulting in customer dissatisfaction and loss of sales
- Wasted time spent searching for missing inventory
Engineered to improve efficiency and profitability, Wasp Inventory Control provides the capabilities you need to accurately track inventory, without the complexity or expense of an enterprise solution. Easy. Efficient. Affordable.
Ideal for businesses ranging from individual contractors to larger operations with multiple locations, Inventory Control delivers advanced capabilities in an easy-to-use format.
- Inventory Control Professional software
- HC1 Mobile Computer
- WPL305 Barcode Printer with sample ribbon and labels
- 1 Wax Ribbon 2.16" x 820'
- 1 roll of 2" x 1" Thermal Transfer paper labels
- 5 PC client licenses with the RF Professional Edition
- 1 mobile computer license
- Integrated full version of WaspLabeler
- Free, unlimited technical support for the life of the product
- 32-bit or 64-bit version of:750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- Windows® 10 Professional
- Windows® 8 Professional
- Windows 7 Professional
- Windows Vista Premium
- Windows XP (SP3) Professional
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
- 750 MHz or faster processor (2 GHz recommended)
- 1 GB of RAM (2 GB recommended)
- 10 GB of available disk space
- 1024 x 768 display, 256 colors minimum
- DVD drive for installation
Wasp Inventory Control supports Windows® Embedded Handheld, Windows Mobile, and Windows CE devices only*.
- Windows Embedded Handheld 6.5
- Windows Mobile 2003 or later
- Windows CE 4.2 or higher
- 64 MB of RAM
In order to utilize the real-time capabilities available in Inventory Control RF Pro or RF Enterprise, you must:
- Have an existing 802.11 b/g/n wireless network
- Purchase 802.11 b/g/n wireless infrastructure